Our spacious and well equipped facilities provide the ideal learning environment.
Our unit, based near Lancaster has been custom fitted to provide everything you need to support our training courses in a wide range of learning and practice environments. Our spacious and modern classrooms open onto an open plan area which leads to each of our training areas. With easy access from the M6, there is accommodation nearby. Onsite we have a kitchen and break area with a wide range of complimentary refreshments. Shower facilities are also available for your convenience.
- A flat roof training area for working at height training for telecoms – our rooftop worker training course is designed to cover all aspects of rooftop working. The guidance is aimed at anyone planning, arranging or supervising roof work or work on roofs and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and require rescue status in line with 2005 work at height regulations under the HSE COP
- HSG33 and Arqiva Standards
- Onsite 5m training towers including a Swann Tower, hooped ladders and
ladders with fixed fall arrest systems to En353.
- Offsite 10m training tower
- Working at height PPE, Harnesses, work positioning belts, fall arrest lanyards.
- Rope Access Training
- Rope Access PPE
- Training rooms with interactive TV’s
- Free client Wi-Fi
- Kitchen/ break area – with complimentary refreshments
- Toilets and shower facilities
- Washing and drying facilities
- Confined space training Unit
- Confined space PPE, harnesses, helmets, coveralls, boots, gloves
- Escape and Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Gas monitoring equipment
- Confined space line communications
- Confined space 110v air mover/extraction fan and ducting
- Fully equipped onsite medical room for treatment