Entertainment Rigger Aerial Rescue
Aimed at those who provide rescue support to the entertainment industry including film, tv, theatre and music this course provides rescuers with the knowledge and experience to provide sensible solutions in often unusual and pressured circumstances, from planning through to practice.
Based around powered and manual performer flying systems and stunt work on ropes, the course is compliant with BS 7985 and BS 7905 and follows international guidelines.
Course materials include a course manual and workbook for your use.
Lunch and refreshments are provided by Rescue Specialist.
The qualification is valid for 3 years.
The course will cover:
- Evaluate and plan the rescue requirements for a performance or scene
- Current / relevant standards and legislation
- Method statements & risk assessments for performer flying / rescue
- Haul, lower and abseil cut rescues on rope and wire systems
- Emergency adaptation of powered flying systems and hoists
- Emergency aid and basic life support
Delegates must be in good medical condition with a reasonable level of fitness. A head for heights is essential.
Prior Qualifications Required
Delegates must hold a valid Rigger Climber qualification or equivalent.
All equipment will be provided by Rescue Specialist.