QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid +F (RQF)
The First aid at work +F qualification is aimed at those undertaking the role of a First Aider on Forestry Commission land, where a “+F” is required.
The Qualification naturally meets the requirements of the Health and Safety (first aid) Regulations 1981 (1982 NI).
This award sits in the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and is regulated by Ofqual.
Course materials include a course manual and workbook for your use.
Lunch and refreshments are provided by Rescue Specialist.
The qualification is valid for 3 years.
The course will cover:
- Understanding the role of a forestry first aider
- Assessing and managing an incident in an outdoor environment
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is unresponsive
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Bleeding wounds, scalds and burns
- Bites and stings
Delegates must be aged 16 years or over and in good medical condition with a reasonable level of fitness.
Prior Qualifications Required
It is advised that learners have a minimum Level 2 in English and Maths.
All equipment will be provided by Rescue Specialist.